Warm and soft deerskin glove with knitted cuff. This glove is insulated with Swisswool and has a soft lining in merino wool.
Deerskin White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
Swisswool Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties.
Merino Wool The wool from merino sheep has a very fine fibre strucutre which gives a soft and comfortable feeling.
Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
Half Piqué The leather is overlapped on the backhand and sewn with one millimeter seam allowance. The palm has inseam which gives the glove a neat look.