Warm mitt liner with a comfortable insulation of Swisswool.
Available colors and sizes
Measure your size!
Article number: 34010
Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties.
Ripstop polyamide fabric
Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.
This accessory is known to work well with the following gloves.
Leather is a natural, living material. It is beautiful, supple and provides a
Sustainability is one of Hestra's core values. We make high quality gloves
that are highly durable. A long product life reduces the consumption of raw
materials and lowers the impact on the environment.